EXPOCOM.SK s.r.o., Vajnorská 137, 831 04 Bratislava Business terms and instructions for purchasing via the E-shop. Dear customers! The company EXPOCOM.SK, s.r.o. operates an electronic store (hereinafter referred to as E-shop) on its website. As part of its activity through the E-shop, it offers goods for equipping shops, establishments, interiors... and always according to the current offer. The company EXPOCOM.SK, s.r.o. undertakes to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act and not to use this data for purposes other than the subject of business in the E-shop. Registration - To purchase goods, registration is required, where mandatory valid data must be filled in: Name, seat address, ID number, VAT number, contact person, e-mail and, of course, password for communication. Without valid data, it is not possible to make a purchase. - The customer will receive the confirmation of registration by e-mail to the e-mail address he provided during registration. After receiving the confirmation email, the customer can start shopping in our E-shop. - EXPOCOM.SK, s.r.o. undertakes to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act and not to use this data for purposes other than the subject of business in the E-shop. -By registering, you agree to the processing of personal data. You can find more information about the principles of processing and personal data protection here. Login -In the field name, write the entire e-mail given in the registration. -In the password field, type the password you entered during registration. Product search -Offer items are organized by purpose and topic into categories located in the left column of the web interface with the title "Our Offer" and available in any page view. After clicking on a given category, a list of subcategories or directly items of goods of the given category will be displayed under the name of the category and in the middle part of the website. -If the customer knows the exact catalog designation or product name, he can directly enter it in "Search". Selection of goods - You can secure the goods with a description and an illustrative picture by filling in the number of pieces and adding them to the basket. - If the customer later wants to change the number of pieces for a particular selected item, he will go to "Cart" in the right column of the web interface and view the contents of the cart, where he can change or reset it by writing 0 in the number field. - EXPOCOM.SK, s.r.o. reserves the right to change the prices of goods offered in the E-shop without prior notice. Delivery of goods within the EU - We also send goods within the entire EU. - The condition is payment of the invoice (with calculated shipping) in advance, which will be sent to the customer at the e-mail indicated in the registration.
- An invoice without VAT will be issued only to customers who are VAT payers and fill in this information during registration
-Customers who are not VAT payers will be issued an invoice including VAT.
- The goods will be sent only after receipt of payment confirmation or after crediting the given amount to the account of EXPOCOM.SK s.r.o.
- We will deliver the ordered goods to the place specified by you according to registration throughout the EU. The delivery time is 3-7 working days if the selected goods are in stock.
- The customer will be informed about the form of delivery or other delivery time via e-mail.
-Packages weighing up to 50 kg will be sent by EOS (the shipping price list can be found HERE).
-Packages over 50 kg will be sent by the courier company GEIS GLOBAL LOGISTIC - GEIS.SK s.r.o. (the price will be calculated separately).
- EXPOCOM.SK s.r.o. is not responsible for late order delivery caused by the delivery service: EOS, GEIS.SK s.r.o.
- EXPOCOM.SK, s.r.o. Undertakes to immediately replace goods that were recognized as damaged or non-functional upon delivery. It is necessary for the customer to send the goods (at his own expense) or personally bring them to the company's address, and only then will the goods be sent back or exchanged on the spot. When making a complaint, the customer is obliged to prove the purchase of damaged goods with an invoice (sent together with the order) or at least a copy thereof, otherwise the goods will not be replaced.
- EXPOCOM.SK, s.r.o. is not responsible for paying the costs associated with returning the goods, these are paid by the customer.
-In case of return of goods due to an irreparable error, the company EXPOCOM.SK, s.r.o. undertakes to immediately return the money in the amount of the price of the returned goods.
- EXPOCOM.SK, s.r.o. is not responsible for possible damages, losses, lost profits resulting from the return of defective goods.
-All other agreements are governed by the Commercial Code.